IQWAN Campus Management & Student Information System
Key Features For Your Institution
Student Information &
Online Application, Registration & Enrollment
We help admission department by managing all the required data for the enrollment of a student, includes applicants details, program study, financial details & others.
- Admission Criteria Policy Engine
- Automated Screening Process
- Eligibilities based on applicant’s academic
- Candidate Interviews Management
- Generate Interview/Conditional Offer Letter
- Applicants Statistics Report
We help you manage students’ academic records, study periods, study sessions & programmes, various courses, course pre-requisites and all programme structures.
- Institution and Learning Centres
- Period Structures
- Academic Sessions
- Faculties and Subjects
- Programof Studies
- Program Strutures
With this, you can manage student’s finances such as managing students billing, statement of accounts, refunds, outstanding balance (with aging payments reports).
- Students’ Payment Schedules
- Monthly / PTPTN Payments
- Payment Collections Report
- Transaction History Report
- Students’ Balance Aging Report
- Other/Miscellaneous Payments
We help from defining the grading and examination result entry, result’s weightage, CGPA calculation until examination result transcripts and reports to be presented.
- Grading Schemes
- Academic Status Rules
- Examination Result Data Entry
- Student’s Achievement levels
- Student’s Examination Transcript
- Students’ Result Analysis
Why Use IQWAN?
IQWAN is an enhanced ERP that automates the education sector from K-12 to higher education from student admission to graduation. IQWAN also effectively addresses the needs of the stakeholders and further helps in achieving a greater insights and help develop the efficiency of the stakeholders.
Any institution can implement IQWAN Student & Campus Management System at a very low budget while customization is offered at an affordable rate, so that, you can focus on enhancing the institution services for the staffs, students and communities.